Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 23 March 2012

That last day strangeness!

So I get into work at six....grab a box of work and begin to sort..not even 10 minutes into the box and a group of us were called into the office....there was no work so we were being sent home!!! Why they couldn't have called us up yesterday or even rang us is far beyond me but hey that's my work place for you. It was my last day anyway..it would have been nice to not have gotten up so early though!! So said bye to everyone and left! They said they would call us if any new projects came in.....

So I got back home had a random chat with my random family members then went back to bed for a couple of hours then woke up and got sewing! I started out on my Hexie project 2 and finished tacking the ones I had left 49 DONE! Now all I have to do is work out a pattern and sew them together! They have been ironed and a sitting on my bed waiting to be finished!
After that I finished up my Granny Square blocks! 20 Done ready to be made into 2 quilts at the moment.! (love the mosaic maker!!) These were taken before the ironing process...they look much better now!

I also finished up 6, 16 patch blocks ready to be cut to make disappearing 16 patch blocks!- (It cut my edges off!) But so much quicker than uploading them one by one! They are 3" squares rather than the 5".

I'm linking up at Link A finish Friday hosted by Richard  and Finish it up Friday over at crazy mom quilts

5 comments:

  1. Oh My gosh.....I am feeling so guilty of "nonproduction" after seeing all you have done! WTG! I am being lazy....not being in the mood for cutting so I have therefore not finished anything. Is that some Aneela Hoey Little Apples I see in your hexie pile? At the moment that is one of my projects waiting to become something.........next week will be better. I worked at my second job this week and am using that as my excuse....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen a Disappearing 16 patch, so I'm looking forward to seeing what that looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you have been very busy! Love the granny blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love the granny's I got my first of 2 tops sewed up last night and it looks amazing. So impressed that a guy could make such a cool thing. Love your block great job.

    http://richardquilts.blogspot.com
    http:// my1pictureaday.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Youv'e been working with lots of cute little squares...love them!

    ReplyDelete

Accepting friendly and crazy comments since February 2012. Hope you come back soon =D